【Announcement of Temporarily Closing】
The Shoto Museum of Art is closed between 27th April and 20th June to prevent the spreading of COVID-19. The temporary closure period may be subject to change at a later date in response to future circumstances. Any further announcements will be made via our website.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Requests to Visitors:（Please be sure to read）
- Please refrain from visiting if you have a fever or feel unwell.
- To avoid congestion, we will restrict the number of visitors inside the museum under 50.
You will be given a "number tag" when you enter the museum.
- Usually we offer a discount for groups of over 10 people; although we will suspend the acceptance of group visits as a tentative measure.
In case you come to the museum with others, please keep the number of people in the party to less than 5.
- Please be sure to wear a mask. No one without a mask is allowed to enter.
- Please disinfect your hands with the disinfectants placed around the museum.
- Please keep a distance of 1 to 2 meters from other visitors inside the building.
- Please note that we will not be able to keep your baggage at reception.
And some of the lockers will not be available.
- If you have any questions about the exhibited works, please call, write or email us.
Please refrain from asking the questions directly to the staff in the exhibition rooms.
- If we judge that the museum is overcrowded, we will restrict admission.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.