2021 Shoto Museum of Art Exhibition of Works by the General Public
February 12(Fri.), 2021 to February 23(Tue.), 2021
We are pleased to announce that the Shoto Museum of Art will reopen on June 2, following temporary closure in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19. If you plan to visit our museum, please be sure to read "Requests to Visitors" below.
Requests to Visitors:（Please be sure to read）
- Please refrain from visiting if you have a fever or feel unwell.
- To avoid congestion, we will restrict the number of visitors inside the museum under 50.
You will be given a "number tag" when you enter the museum.
- Usually we offer a discount for groups of over 10 people; although we will suspend the acceptance of group visits as a tentative measure.
In case you come to the museum with others, please keep the number of people in the party to less than 4.
- Please write your contact information on the visitor's form at the entrance.
We may ask you to cooperate with the interview survey conducted by the administrative body.
- Please be sure to wear a mask. No one without a mask is allowed to enter.
- Please disinfect your hands with the disinfectants placed around the museum.
- Please keep a distance of 1 to 2 meters from other visitors inside the building.
- Please note that we will not be able to keep your baggage at reception.
And some of the lockers will not be available.
- If you have any questions about the exhibited works, please call, write or email us.
Please refrain from asking the questions directly to the staff in the exhibition rooms.
- If we judge that the museum is overcrowded, we will restrict admission.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.